Friday, February 7, 2014

The Moffatt Girls Love TPT


Teachers Pay Teachers has been a HUGE blessing in our homeschooling journey!  I am certainly NOT an end all to creating resources for my girls, and I rely on many of the talented teachers to help make learning exciting, meaningful and rewarding.  I LOVE being able to purchase, print and use a resource the same day!  Whenever I want to supplement or enhance our learning, I search TPT!


Audrey absolutely loves doing Traci's from (Dragonflies in First) writing and craft packets!  I LOVE that it is easy for me and FUN for her :)  


Last year the girls made this adorable bunny craft from Miss Kindergarten (Hadar)!  I don't create the cute crafts, but Miss Kindergarten sure does!

The Moffatt Girls want to give YOU a chance to WIN a $10 Gift Certificate to shop Teachers Pay Teachers!  Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter!

 Now head on over to Mary's blog (Sharing Kindergarten) for a chance to win ANOTHER TPT gift card!
Sharing Kindergarten





5 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

Love you and your girls! Muah!!

Traci - Dragonflies in First said...

Absolutely LOVE you and everything you do!

Caitlin said...

Your girls are too cute!!

Caitlin

Growing Firsties said...

Thank you for everything you do, Annie! You are a wonderful blessing and I appreciate you!!!

Hoping to get the chance to hug you in Vegas!!!

Smiles - Lisa
Growing Firsties

a49erfangirl said...

I am the same as you. I love creating and I love purchasing things that I haven't created. Thanks for making such great things for us to use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover