Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year … New FREEBIE!

 Making New's Years Resolutions is like hitting the "refresh" button…  A new year, a new start!
I LOVE January 1st!

I like making New Year's Resolutions, but I am not always great a keeping them.  When I make grand and lofty resolutions, I always let myself down!  This year I am keeping it simple!

My friends at Freebielicious and I want to share some of our goals and resolutions for 2014 with you! To help you get a jump start on the new year we've also added some freebies that may help you reach your own similiar goals. 


Clutter can overtake me at times!  It is not necessarily the BIG things, but the little piles of clutter that add up to a BIG mess of chaos!   I always like to say, "Everything has a place and everything is in its place!"  When I give the "little" thing a place, life is a lot better!

Here's the truth...
I know that in and of myself I WILL fail, but I also know that with Christ ALL THINGS are possible!
This is the promise that I hold onto for 2014 ...

In order to help with the little piles of clutter in the classroom, I created some FREE black and white labels!  I hope you LOVE them!  There is even a blank one to write your own label!  
Happy New Year!
Grab your FREE Classroom Labels {HERE
Now I am off to put the finishing touches on our classroom, enjoy my family and count my blessing from 2013!  The best is yet to come!


Hop on over to the fabulous A Teeny Tiny Teacher  for another resolution and matching freebie!








13 comments:

Marsha McGuire said...

What a thoughtful freebie Annie. I know I can use a little more organization at school AND at home with my supplies. Thanks a ton.
Marsha
A Differentiated Kindergarten

Kinder Alphabet said...

So true! Those little things can sure pile up. Thanks for the labels :)

-Lidia
Kinder Alphabet

Mrs. Wathen said...

The Philippians' verse is my FAVORITE:) Thanks for sharing:)

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Jennifer White said...

Everything you do is always SO PRETTY!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Erin Blecki said...

Such cute labels! And you are SO right! The little things that get away from you always create the worst clutter!

Erin
Creating & Teaching

Sylvia Parker said...

I am going to grab some of the dollar buckets from Target and add these labels to them. We need this to control the clutter during homework time. :O

Angela Griffith said...

Thank you so much for the labels, and that verse is my personal mission statement!!

Angela
The Daily Alphabet

Jeannie Partin said...

love these labels Annie - thank you!!
~jeannie~
Kindergarten Lifestyle

Maria Manore said...

These labels are so cute and the scripture quote really helps to put things in perspective. Thank you Annie!

Kinderglynn said...

This is a great freebie Annie. I really need to be organized.
Donna

Ms. P said...

I have the letter pack and my Kindies love them! Thank you for the freebie!

leilani. said...

would love these!

Jasmine Hall said...

I love these labels to use in the classroom. And the scripture is perfect for 2014.

Jasmine H.
The Journey of A Future Teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover