Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas NO PREP Packet (Kindergarten)

I am trying really hard to get ahead for the holidays…because I am ALWAYS behind!  I am so glad to have finished our Christmas NO PREP packet for Kindergarten!  Kids are SO antsy around the holidays and it can be difficult to keep them on track, which is why I wanted to make a packet that is filled with FUN, hands-on and interactive resources!

This packet requires NO PREP, NO laminating and NO color ink!  
Kids will get to color, cut, paste, roll dice, and spin spinners as they work on math and literacy!  Learning doesn't get much better than that and it is a great way to get excited about learning during the Christmas season!

Here is what is included in this NO PREP packet…
*Color by Sight Word Christmas Picture (the, a, is and you)
*Color by Sight Word Reindeer (it, I, can and like)
*Color by Reindeer II (me, see, go and my)
*Color by Word Family (-at, -ut, -et and -ip)
*Color by Word Family (-an, -og, -ut, -en, -id and -it)
*Color by Word Family Penguin (-ib, -un, -ot, -ag and -ad)
*Short a Christmas Lights (cut and paste)
*Short e Christmas Lights (cut and paste)
*Short i Christmas Lights (cut and paste)
*Short o Christmas Lights (cut and paste)
*Short u Christmas Lights (cut and paste)
*Santa's Real and Nonsense Word Sort! (cut and paste)
*Letters to Santa (short a) 
Cut and paste the correct postage to match the cvc picture!
*Letters to Santa (short e) 
Cut and paste the correct postage to match the cvc picture!
*Letters to Santa (short i) 
Cut and paste the correct postage to match the cvc picture!
*Letters to Santa (short o) 
Cut and paste the correct postage to match the cvc picture!
*Letters to Santa (short u) 
Cut and paste the correct postage to match the cvc picture!
*Spin a Sight Word Wreath Part 1 
(sight words: and, run, was, said, big, away, blue and jump)
 *Spin a Sight Word Wreath Part 2 
(sight words: find, three, little, can, look, two, down and make)
*Santa's Syllable Sort!
*Spin a Number Words (Spin and match numbers to number words)
*How Much Postage?  Counting, make a number sentence, paste the correct postage)
*Christmas Counting from 6-12
*Number Order from 1-20
*Decorating the Christmas Tree (simple interactive word problems)
*Color the Christmas Patterns
*Roll, Add and Color the Reindeer
(Roll 2 dice, add them up and color the reindeer)
*Roll Add and Color the Penguins 
(Roll 2 dice, add them up and color the penguin)
*Roll, Add and Color the Penguin/Gingerbread
(Roll 2 dice, add them up and color the Penguin/Gingerbread)
*Roll, Add and Solve simple addition problems up to 10 
(includes built in manipulatives)
*Stocking Stuffers (Write the Numbers that come before, in between and after)
*Reindeer Ten Frames
*Penguin Ten Frames
*Write a Letter to Santa

I LOVE Christmas and I LOVE to make learning FUN!


Be sure to check our our Christmas NO PREP for 1st Grade, too!





4 comments:

Miss Cosby said...

I love this! It could even be independent review/remediation for firsties!

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader….

Heather Haroldson said...

I LOVE this, and I NEED it. Not want, NEED ;)

involveme said...

This is just what I was looking for I am sure my kiddos would love this!

Mama G @ bigcraftyblog.blogspot.com said...

This looks so great! I wanted to buy it but I CONSTANTLY have problems with TPT :( I know everyone else loves it but I can successfully navigate and use any other website but TPT. I keep trying to log in but it just refreshes the log in page. Oh well...I'll try again tomorrow if I remember :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover