Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gears Motorized Spin and Glow Building Set Review

I was recently given the opportunity to review a new product from Learning Resources called Gears Motorized Spin and Glow Build Set.  I jumped at the chance to review this product because I KNEW that The Moffatt Girls would LOVE it!
 The second the Moffatt Girls got their hands on this product...the were in toy heaven!  Even the Moffatt Man was excited about this product!

Here is why I LOVE this product:
*Helps build problems solving skills
*There is no wrong or right way to play 
*Allows for creative thinking
*Builds find motor skills
*BRIGHT colored pieces
*It has a motorized component
*Pieces light up!
*It comes with a hand crank 

What is included in this product?
*115 durable plastic gears
*a power motor to make the gears turn
*flashing lights
*glow-in-the-dark stickers
*a container to easily store all of the pieces

The littlest Moffatt Girl was totally into this set!
She is almost 4 years old and loves to snap the pieces together.  This set was really easy for her to manipulate and move the pieces around.  She quickly caught onto the concept and was intrigued with being able to build something and make it all work together.  

Of course Audrey (age 6) was super excited about the motorized Gears Spin and Glow Set, too!  I LOVED seeing her brain work to solve problems as she put gears together to build a complex structure out of the pieces.  Problem solving skills are so important for young children and this activity was  prefect for her!  She took pieces on and off to find the right sizes to make the gears work.  This kept both of my girls occupied for hours!  

We had so much fun with this set and I would highly recommend it!   The Gears Motorized Spin and Glow Building set is a great way to get creative and problem solve.  I love toys that are educational and this one is a winner in my book!

Disclaimer:  Learning Resources provide me with a Gears Motorized Spin and Glow Building set in exchange for a review on my blog.  The opinions expressed in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the product or the company.  The opinions expressed in this post may differ from others.

1 comment:

Traci - Dragonflies in First said...

Annie, this looks like so much fun! I know my little firsties would love playing with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover