Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine's Prep and Math Centers!

I LOVE Valentines day and I know two little Moffatt Girls that love it too!  I have so many fun ideas planned for Valentine's Day and I can't wait!

We have 14 Valentine Math Centers for the month of February!  I have them all printed out and ready to go!  I {HEART} our Valentine Centers and I am so excited to start them in February!  Now I had better get busy cutting them...




I am so happy with our math centers because they cover 14 different Common Core aligned math Standards.  Here is what is included in these math centers:

*Skip Count by 2's
* Skip Count by 5's
*Skip Count by 10's
*Skip Count by 100's
*Time by the 1/2 Hour
*Time by the Hour
* Base Ten Blocks
*Tally Marks
*Addition to 10
*Subtraction within 10
*Graphing
*10 More
*10 Less
*Money (Up to 20 cents)


Here are a few of our center all set up...







I was thinking about our Valentine days last year and we had so much fun!  We made some super simple Tic-Tac-Toe Valentine boards.  It was great for those fine motor skills, attention to details an patience!  You can check out the full post {HERE}.



We made heart cookies {HERE}.

LOVE her! We made cute Valentine hearts...

Be sure to follow our  February Pinterest Board {HERE} or all of our Pinterest boards {HERE}.

Check out our fun Valentine Math Centers for February in our shops below!







6 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Your little girl just makes me smile! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Lindsey said...

These math centers look awesome!

Lindsey
Lovin’ Kindergarten

School Sparks Renee said...

Annie - these centers are so adorable. Love the graphics and the colors. Your daughter is so cute, too!

Gladys said...

Adorable...as always!

Maria Manore said...

You have been a busy girl! Your valentine math centers look FANTASTIC! I'm pretty much in love with your cover artwork as well. I spent a loooooong time admiring your images in this post.

Maria
Kinder-Craze

Traci - Dragonflies in First said...

She just warms your heart!! Simply precious.

Your centers... as always... look phenomenal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover