Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pinterest Laughs!

You have heard of pinterest...right?  Silly me, of course you have!  That is like asking, "You have heard of the telephone, right?"

Well...I LOVE Pinterst!   Pinterest inspires.  Pinterest helps organize.   Pinterest is a virtual Pinboard that lets us share beautiful things from the web.  One author even said that Pinterest can improve parenting {HERE}.  Although social media can be over addicting, we can also use it to improve our parenting, our teaching, our lives.  But keep in mind, it can also overtake our lives.  Pinterest doesn't consume a lot of my time.  My boards are a bit neglected and not as organized as they "should" be.  But that is totally okay!

Pinterest makes me laugh!  Here area  few of my favorite e-cards on Pinterest...

ha..ha!! hmmm:/

Very true.

:)

Yup!

Go ahead....pin away!  

You can follow The Moffatt Girls on Pinterest too!
  

 


7 comments:

Betty D said...

I love the first and the third cards !

School Sparks Renee said...

All of these are so cute, but I agree - the 1st and 3rd made me laugh!! Renee

Chrissy said...

They are all funny, but the last me made me laugh out loud!
ReadWriteSing

Mrs. Cupcake said...

I just LOVE Pinterest! And those ecards :)
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

JustCorey said...

Unlike the last Ecard... i try to avoid pinning cleaning ideas... my husband is on pinterest also and if he saw me pin it he might expect me to do it :P

Sheryl said...

They're all so funny. Thanks for making me laugh today!

Sarah Paul said...

Those are hilarious and oh so true! I LOVE pinterest! It is so addicting. I'm always pinning stuff that I have every intention of doing someday. Ha! If only I didn't have to sleep, right? It has improved my teaching though. I have so much pinned, there is no way I could actually fit all that into one school year. I can't get enough of it though! :) I hope you're doing well Annie. It's been so crazy since the school year started, so I feel so out of the loop. Take care! :)
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover