Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Treats for Our Sweets

Hi Everyone!

It is FREEBIE time!  Get ready to fill your treat bags with a ton of freebies from the Freebielious authors!

I have a fun freebie for you to help students master ALL of the primer Dolch sight words!  There are 2 fun fall sight word Roll, Read and Color sheets and also include a big die to roll!  I hope you enjoy this one!

Download {HERE}

The fun doesn't stop here...
I know you are going to love the next FREEBIE from Kristin at A Teeny Tiny Teacher!   By the way, Kristin is funny.  I am not funny, but she is funny.  I try to be funny, but it never goes over well.  Oh well.   Head on over, get some laughs and a freebie...


Here is a couple Halloween pinterest laughs for you...



And don't forget to grab our other fall freebie!






8 comments:

Lili Garcia said...

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful treat!!!

teachertam said...

Awesome freebie! My class AND my own little ones are going to LOVE it! :)

Eddie said...

Thanks for this! I have some of your other printables and they've been a huge hit with my kindergarten sidekick - I'm sure this'll be no different.

Debbie Lindeman said...

Thanks for the freebie!

lorena said...

These are GREAT! Thank you! :)

Traci said...

Thanks for the freebies, friend! Hope you and the girls are having fun trick-or-treating...or something candy related. :D

KinderTeacher said...

Thanks for this awesome treat!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the freebie--and the laugh! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover