Friday, October 12, 2012

2 New Blogs in Town!

I am thrilled to share with you about two new collaborative blogs that just started!  I am sure that you are going to LOVE them:)  When you hop over to check out these blogs, be sure to follow them in one fashion or another.   You DON'T want to miss out on some great stuff!

Isn't the name just too cute?  Well you read that correct...FREEBIE!  There are over 20 blogging author/teachers who are going to be offering FREEBIES!  Who doesn't LOVE a freebie?  I am so excited to be a contributing author for this blog!  So hop on over, grab some new freebies and join this site! 

Freebielicious


Blog #2- Homeschool Chicks
This is another ADORABLE blog!  If you are a homeschooler then this blog is for YOU!  Homeschool Chicks offers FREEBIES, Linky Parties, PinBoards, Resources and more!  As a former teacher and now a homeschool mom, I am super excited to be part of the Homeschool Chicks!  If you have a homeschool blog, then you going to want to link up your blog!
Homeschool Chicks

Both of these sites are AMAZING! I hope to "see" you there! 




3 comments:

School Sparks Renee said...

Thanks for sharing the Freebies. I checked out the blogs and they are great. Renee

Tina said...

Thanks for sharing these blogs, Annie! They sound great and I can't wait to hop on over and check them out! Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Tina
Good Morning Mrs Rubie

S. Simpson said...

I'm super excited about these new blogs. I'm heading on over right now to check them out. Thanks for sharing.

✰ Stacy

Simpson Superstars

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover