Sunday, March 11, 2012

FREE Color by Sight Word

Saint Patty's day is my birthday and I have a little freebie for you!  Actually, when I released my newest product, Color by Sight Word Sentences, someone asked if I would offer a freebie.  Of course!

Here is the Saint Patrick's Day FREEBIE....
Click on the picture to get your freebie...
You can also check out our Pre-Primer Color by Sight Word Sentences {HERE}.

Primer Color by Sight Word Sentences {HERE}.

Winter versions


Such a FUN way to learn sight words AND reading sight word sentences!

For more fun resources, check out our shops below...








9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday (early), Annie!
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

Annie Moffatt said...

Thanks so much, Kimberly!

Jodi said...

What a fun birthday to have!

Jodi
fun-in-first.blogspot.com

TheJobBoys said...

Happy Birthday Annie and all the best.
Thank you for the Saint Patty's color by sight word. My son going to love it.
Vanessa

Reagan Tunstall said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet lady!!!
Hope you celebrate like crazy!
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

Annie Moffatt said...

Oh thank you for that sweet comment, Reagan!!

Traci said...

Hey Annie! St. Patty's is my birthday, too! :D Your color by sight words are such a great idea.

Thanks for following my site. I'm going to keep trying to follow yours!
❤Traci❤
Dragonflies in First

Andrea said...

Thanks so much...my daughter enjoys these and it's so cute to watch her "helping" her sister try to do them too. :)
Happy birthday!
Andrea
www.nodoubtlearning.blogspot.com

Buggy In Kindergarten said...

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover