Monday, February 13, 2012

Time Out Tuesdays: The Fruit of the Spirit~LOVE!

Happy Valentines Day!  Last week Tamara and I launched the 7 Week Challenge to Transform Your Teaching and Parenting with the Fruit of the Spirit!  This week we are thrilled to be able to talk about LOVE!  How appropriate:)

You can use the widget below or on the sidebar to listen to the radio show.




Love is the foundation for the rest of the radio shows.  This weeks focal verse is:
"And now these three remain, faith, hope and love.  But the greatest of these is love."
Click on the picture to download:
We encourage you to download the verse and post it in for different places so you can see it, meditate on it and be encouraged.

You can also get last weeks verse for Galatians 5:22 by clicking on the picture below:


Happy Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

Busy Bees said...

These are awesome!! I am a preschool/kindergarten teacher for teach Sunday School, too. How perfect!! My Tuesday just got even better, 2 hour delay, Valentine's Day, Yippee!!
Robynn
BusyBees

MJ @ Creative Madness Mama said...

These are great!

Sherry said...

I am so glad you are doing this. You are so right that you have to pray that we see the children God brings to us through His eyes and not our own.

Annie Moffatt said...

Sherry, thank you for that comment! It is such an encouragement to hear from people.

Freckleteacher said...

Happy Valentine's Day Annie!
I love your post and scripture choices. I try to pray each day that I can be a shining example of God's love for my students. Even though I can't teach religous views in my classroom, I hope and pray that my students can feel God's love through me.
Enjoy this beautiful day with your family!

Brandi said...

Thank you for sharing this...it really lifted me up and I appreciate it. Looking forward to next week.

Annie Moffatt said...

Thank you all so much for your comments! You encourage us so much:) Thank you, Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover