Monday, January 16, 2012

It's our Blogiversary!

Happy Birthday to The Moffatt Girls... Happy Birthday to The Moffatt Girls...Happy Birthday dear Moffatt Girls followers, we have a FREEBIE for you!!

One year ago today, January 16th 2011, The Moffatt Girls started a blog.  To be honest, I would have never imagined where this blog would be one year later.  This blog has been such a blessing in so many ways!  It has been my creative outlet and it has provided a way for me to document my little Moffatt Girls and their childhood.   In a way, I still feel like a teacher, but blessed to be a stay at home Mommy!  I am so thankful to all of YOU and the support, encouragement and kind words over this last year.  Thank you!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Speaking of HEART...here is an early Valentine Color by Sight Word FREEBIE!  I used 3 common primer sight words: yes, like and with to make a fun, yet educational Valentine activity.


Click on the picture...

17 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I just love your blog!

Hodder said...

Congrats to you all! I love your materials as you can tell you have the knowledge of a teacher yet the experience as a mom doing what she loves with her kids. I admire that you have the time and energy to do this and post items online. I give my son about 1 more month until we begin your reading program. I pulled together my daughter's reading program as we're living in Australia and preschool standards are minimal, and you have emphasized the key components. As an elementary educator turned mother, I appreciate your knowledge.

Mrs. McKown said...

Happy Birthday Moffatt Girls!!!
Thank you for another wonderful freebie!!

❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear The Moffatt Girls. Happy Birthday to you!!!

Jodi
fun-in-first.blogspot.com

A Teacher's Treasure said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday Moffatt Girls!!!!

To many more!!! :)

❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

Fran Kramer said...

Annie,
Happy Birthday! You are a blessing to the world.It was so wonderful to meet you and spend some time together! I hope you come to the California Kindergarten Conference next year because you would love it!
Your blog has been wonderful to read and follow.
Love, Fran

S. Parker said...

Happy Blog birthday! I love stopping by your blog and learning from you.

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday Moffatt Girls!

Ephesians 3:20

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."

Annie Moffatt said...

Oh WOW!! You are all so SWEET!! I woke up to a bunch of sweet comments from some AMAZING bloggers!! Thank you so much!!! What a wonderful community of friends! Fran, I really want to go to that conference:) Tamara...that is my FAVORITE verse!!

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Congrats on your Anniversary! What an awesome year you have shared with us!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Annie Moffatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie Moffatt said...

Fran,
If I could I would go there just to sit next to you and chat afterwards:)

SunnyDays said...

Happy Blogabirthday!
Denise
Sunny Days In Second Grade

Kristen said...

Happy blogiversary Annie!! It's been great knowing you and learning from you all these months :)
Kristen

Cara Whitehead said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your wonderful blog. Thank you for the kind words you posted on my blog. Romans 8:28 has carried me through many times!


Cara
Teaching...My Calling

Kristin said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!!
You are an inspiration! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!!

A Cupcake for the Teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover