Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Orange County Gals Meet Up!

I had a blast today!  I was able to meet up with some fantastic bloggers in the area and we had so much fun!!  Finally being able to meet some of the sweetest and most amazing women in the blogging world was such a treat.  Here are some pictures...


Left to Right
Hadar (Miss Kindergarten), Fran (Kindergarten Crayons) and me.
Everyone just loves Hadar!  What a sweetie:)  She was the one who hosted the whole get together!
Then there is Fran!  This woman is not only hilarious, but she is so sweet and wonderful to be around.  Her personality is so infectious.  You could talk to Fran for hours.

The whole gang!

Kristen (A Teeny Tiny Teacher) and Hadar (best blogging buddies)

Fran made these adorable luggage tags for all of us!  SO CUTE!!  What a talented lady!  

I wanted to stay and talk forever, but my parking meter was running out and I needed to get back to my little Moffatt girls!  More pictures to come! I just wish I could get together with all of my favorite bloggers:)
Here are the bloggers links! I highly recommend you follow these amazing ladies!

13 comments:

Kim said...

Oh WOW! Why won't the comment box let us use really BIG (like font size 24, 36 or 48?!) letters?! This comment needs big letters to respond to such big news!

First, how cool and awesome that there were SO MANY of you!

Second, how cool and awesome that YOU ALL DID THIS!

I'm so jealous--but I am so glad there are more pictures to come!

Thanks for the post and pics, Annie...

BTW, I've been reading your posts, and this time I remembered to click the follower button!

Happy Day!

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade

Gladys said...

How FUN! Some of my favorite bloggers all gathered together in one place! Thanks for sharing your pics with us..have a great day!

Holly said...

Way jealous....like jealous beyond words. Glad you girls had a blast! :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Kristen said...

Aw, that is so cool! You guys must have had a blast!!
Kristen
Ladybug's Teacher Files

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

That is awesome!! You are all so cute!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jodi said...

Looks like fun!

Jodi
fun-in-first.blogspot.com

Andi said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. How neat y'all got together! Great pictures. :)

Kelley Cirrito said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I wish I could have been there!

Mrs. McKown said...

Looks like you had sooooo much fun!!
Someday Annie :o)
❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Annie Moffatt said...

We did have so much and we even talked about how much we love so many of the different bloggers out there! We probably mentioned many of you by name;) One day...dear blogging buddy...Little Literacy Learners!!

Tamara L. Chilver said...

It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to meet you all someday very soon I hope. ☺

melissa said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the pics...beautiful bloggers!

Jennifer said...

How cool to meet so many bloggers close to you. Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover