Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FREE Christmas Patterns Printable!

I created some FREE Christmas Pattern printables for a FUN way to exercise the brain!  Making and understanding patterns is such an important skill for children to learn since it helps develop mathematical thinking skills.

If you download our FREE printables, we would be very grateful if you added our shop as one of your favorites.  You can also as this product as one of your favorites too!  Thank you so much:)


Click on the picture to download

Don't miss our other FREE Christmas Clap the Syllable Printable {HERE}.
You can subscribe by RSS / e-mail {HERE} so you don't miss a post or a freebie:)

10 comments:

Mrs. McKown said...

Thanks for sharing these Annie! I will be using these with my little ones at school as we practice different phonological skills. I won't be doing patterning though. I plan to cut them out in strips and when they answer a question correctly, they will color in one of the objects on their strips. They love doing this!
Paige will enjoy the patterning!
Thanks so much!

❤ Julie
Little Literacy Learners

Sara said...

I was wanting something EXACTLY like this! ...One less thing I have to make... :) Thanks so much!!

Sara
Kindergarten Is A Hoot

Annie Moffatt said...

What a great idea Julie!! Sara, I am so glad you don't have to make one more thing during this busy holiday:)

Haley :) said...

JUST did these in class today! Can totally use these! Thanks so much for sharing! :) New follower!

Haley
followingoptimism.blogspot.com

Miss Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing these pattern printables! They are super cute! I just got your Ready 2 Read Level 1 today and I can't wait to dig into it!

Annie Moffatt said...

Thanks for your feedback Amanda! I hope you enjoy the Ready2Read program:)

Tina said...

Thanks so much for sharing these Annie. My little Charlotte loves patterning and these strips will be fabulous for subbing on Kindergarten next year! Happy Thursday to you.
Tina
Good Morning Mrs Rubie

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for sharing. My inclusion K class needs lots of repetition and constant review. Have a Merry Christmas!

weloveadoption said...

I am having a hard time getting this to download. It just looks like a bunch of foreign symbols. Any suggestions?

Annie Moffatt said...

I think you will need to download the most recent version of Adobe Reader. That should solve any problems.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover