Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Top 10 Teaching Blog Award!

Wow!  I am totally blown away and humbled!  I opened my email the other day to find that The Moffatt Girls have been chosen as one of the Top 10 Teaching Blogs!  This award is such an honor and we are so thankful to have been chosen!


I want to take a moment to thank all of those who have encouraged me by following The Moffatt Girls, leaving sweet comments and allowing our printables to be used in your home and in your classroom.  I can honestly say that YOU have me a better teacher/homeschooler.

There are SO many great teaching blogs on the internet and so many other blogs deserve this award as well!  You can see the other 9 blogs that also received this award {HERE}.  If you are not a follower/subscriber to Teaching Blog Addict (TBA), you will want to head on over there to find some amazing teaching/homeschooling blogs!  So hop on over and get inspired to be the best that God wants you to be!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations, Annie! I love your blog!
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

TheJobBoys said...

Congratulations, everyone sees the great work you are doing for your girls and others

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Congrats!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Annie Moffatt said...

Thank you SO much!! Thank you for your sweet comments!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! (and I'm not surprised!)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover