Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I thought I would go ahead and make my Thanksgiving post now, since I am busy in the kitchen cooking turkey and enjoying my family!  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  We have SO much to be thankful for and I wanted to share a few things on my list:

1. I am thankful for Jesus and His unfailing love!
2. I am thankful for a wonderful husband.
3. I am thankful for my sweet, beautiful girls!  Even when the doctors said we couldn't have babies, God knew otherwise:)
4.  I am thankful that I can stay home with our girls.
5.  I am thankful that I am able to blog and share my passions!  It has been such a good outlet to me:)
6.  I am thankful for TBA and all of the incredible teachers I have met.  I am also thankful for the supportive followers and this sweet blogging community!
7.  I am thankful for close friends.


On the less serious side....
7.  I am thankful for coffee in the morning (with hazelnut creamer).
8.  I am thankful for soft blankets and down comforters.
9. I am thankful for Starbucks
10. I am thankful that my computer didn't die when writing this post, because it has been acting up.
My computer died right when I was writing #10!  Can you believe it???
Okay...I am thankful for my husbands computer:)
I guess I will be heading to the Apple store to get my computer fixed...IF they can fix it!  Black Friday at the mall??  I don't know.  I am so bummed....soooo bummed!  To be honest...I want to cry!  Oh well, all things work together for good:)
Happy Thanksgiving!!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

An Apple Computer die??? Are you sure, I thought that never happened. ;) Sorry, just had to be a smart alack.

Annie Moffatt said...

Jackie...Jackie...Apple computers are the best, don't you know? A crashed hard drive is just a minor set back;) Nothing to worry about!

maliq said...

ahh!!! itll be alright!!!! itll all work out!!!! dont be discouraged!!!! U are truly blessed!!!

Annie Moffatt said...

Maliq
Thank you for your sweet and encouraging comment:)

Miss Amanda said...

Oh! Sending hugs your way! That is terrible to have your computer act up! I'm missing my computer (being out of town I just have the iPad) but it's nothing close to one crashing! Sending more hugs, and I hope your visit to the computer store on BlackFriday was successful!

Reagan Tunstall said...

I just gave you the sunshine award. :)
Reagan
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover