Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2011 Homeschool Blog Awards!

Wow!  The Moffatt Girls have been nominated for 2011 Homeschool Blog Awards in the category of Best New Homeschool Blog!  Click the button to vote for The Moffatt Girls:)


Thank you!
Thank you for all of your support!
Thank you for all of your sweet and encouraging emails!
Thank you for the kind remarks/comments that you have left of my blog.
Thank  you for allowing our curriculum and printables to be used in your homes and in your classrooms!
From the bottom of my heart...thank you!

Voting starts now and ends November 18th 2011.  You can vote once per person in your household.  We would LOVE it if you voted for The Moffatt Girls!

If you are interested, you can see my very first post back in January {HERE}.  It was because of my two sweet little girls that I started this blog.  

8 comments:

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Just voted! Yippee!

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Congrats!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

P.S. I voted! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Fran Kramer said...

Annie,
You have my vote!
Fran@kindergartencrayons

Annie Moffatt said...

Oh you ladies are so incredibly sweet! Thank you so much!

Miss Amanda said...

Yay! I voted! You certainly deserve this, you are the inspiration to my latest embarkment into this education, blogging, file sharing world! Thank you and congrats!
http://littleadventurespreschool.blogspot.com

TheJobBoys said...

I voted! Congrats.

Annie Moffatt said...

I am totally overwhelmed by your sweet support! Thank you:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover