Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My First Radio Interview!


I am SO excited to have just finished my first radio interview! Every Tuesday I will host a radio program on TBA Today called Time Out Tuesdays.  The goal for Time Out Tuesdays is that listeners will be refreshed and encouraged on important educational topics.  This program will air Tonight at 9PM ET, 6PM PST, but you can listen anytime after.  Actually, you can listen right now using the widget on the sidebar since I posted it a bit early.



You will be able to access the Time Out Tuesdays radio programs, along with other TBA hosts,  anytime by using the Blog Talk Radio Widget located on my sidebar.  I will also post about the interviews on Tuesdays so you won't miss out on upcoming guests.

For my very first interview, I had the privilege of interviewing  Ken Kemp from Leader FOCUS!  During our interview, Ken discusses the very important role that grandparents can play in a child's education.  Ken is an author of several books, a pastor, grandfather, father AND I am honored to call him (and his beautiful wife Carolyn) personal friends.


Ken is also the creator of a reputable blog called Leader FOCUS.  Each Monday Ken sends his subscribers a FREE newsletter which encourages leaders!  Who is a leader?  YOU!!  If you are a parent, educator or anyone who influences the lives of others, then you are a leader.  I highly encourage you to subscribe to Ken's Newsletter {HERE}.  You don't want to miss this interview!

I am currently reading Ken's book called, To Everything a Season .  This touching and inspiring book takes you through a series of stories on "loss, grief, hope and redemption."  Ken even writes about his own daughter's loss and her journey.  

Remember to take Time Out this Tuesday to be encouraged, refreshed and inspired! Thanks for listening!  

A special thanks to Curtiss Matovich for helping me with the technology side AND for creating the catchy intro for the show!!  Curtiss, you are AWESOME!!

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

Wow, great choice on your first interview! I can testify that everything that my dad said is accurate and true; he and my mom are very much involved in and play such an important role in my children's lives. Grandparents hold a very special place in the heart of a child and I am so grateful that my parents are tapping into that as much as possible. Love your website! It's full of great information! Kristyn (Ken's oldest daughter)

Annie Moffatt said...

Kristyn,
You are so blessed to have such amazing parents! I love them both! What a testimony for your dad and mom! They obviously raised some amazing children!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover