Saturday, September 17, 2011

Teaching Blog Expo Question and Answer

Thank you so much for visiting The Moffatt Girls Blog from The Teaching Blog Expo!  I hope that you have been encouraged today to be  "A Balanced Blogger!"  Many of you may be visiting for the first time from the Teaching Blog Expo!  Welcome!  If you have any questions or comments about today's presentation, please feel free to post them here.

In the meantime, please enjoy the download and links to some great ways to maintain balance in your life as you continue to enjoy blogging!  Remember: Time Management is so important!

Here is a blogging template that I made for you.  Use this sheet to help you be a little more organized on a weekly basis.  For the "Reminder" spot, I love to add a weekly scripture to help keep my priorities straight:)

Here are some links to free meal planning templates, which can help you keep your home running more efficiently so you can better enjoy blogging:)

Here is a link to a weekly meal planner.  I like this one because you can type in your meals and then print it out...easy and convenient!  

You can also download a monthly (blank) meal planner {HERE} and plan your own meals.
OR you can download Erica's Monthly Meal Calendar from Confessions of a Homeschooler and let her do the work for you;)

Next on the list is a link to a Daily Routine List for keeping our house clean by Amy at Mom Advice!  It is so important to maintain a clean house because it can EASILY get out of control!!  (or at least mine can!)


13 comments:

The Lesson Plan Diva- A 1st grade blog said...

I loved your presentation today! Great job! I also love this meal planner! Thanks!

Leslie @KindergartenWorks said...

Thanks for helping me remember to keep priorities straight and that its okay to not post when others ask but when it works for me and my family!
- Leslie
KindergartenWorks

Readers 'R' Leaders said...

Thanks for sharing Annie. Good reminders on priorities. Thanks for these gentle reminders.

Mrs. McKown said...

I loved your presentation! I am still trying to find the balance, especially now since school is back in session. I feel somewhat guilty that I am neglecting my little blog but I know deep in my heart that my family and life comes first!! Thanks for validating this point!

❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Tamara L. Chilver said...

You had so many wonderful tips! Thank you for taking your time to share these with others. Your presentation reminds me to keep my main focus on what is really important and to keep my life balanced. You are such an amazing example to other bloggers. Many blessings!

Kreative in Kinder said...

I've never put my goals down on paper or thought about creating a time management schedule for my blog. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.
Blessings,
Crystal

Annie Moffatt said...

Thanks to ALL of you and your WONDERFUL blogs! I am so happy to be a part of such a wonderful blogging community!

Adrianne said...

I feel like a weight has been lifted! You gave such validation to what I know to be true. Thanks for all the freebies too. You're a doll.
Adrianne Meldrum

The Organized Classroom Blog said...

You KNOW I needed this! Thanks so much for sharing such great info!

Charity
The Organized Classroom Blog

Ms.M said...

Thanks for the wonderful presentation. I certainly want some more balance in my life. Blogging has definitely taken over.

Thanks for the tips. :)

Ms. M
www.msk1ell.blogspot.com
www.ateachersplan.blogspot.com

Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Hi Annie! Thanks for the link, and the other great resources!
Erica
www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com

S. Parker said...

I just watched your video (for the first time) as my sick little one took a nap. Your presentation is so true of all mothers...working or at home. Balance is so important. You made many key points. I enjoyed your session so much. Thanks. :)

Annie Moffatt said...

Thank you so much Mrs. Parker:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover