Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Guidecraft Hideaway Country Kitchen Review




I cannot even begin tell you how excited The Moffatt Girls were to find out that we were chosen to review the Guidecraft Hideaway Country Kitchen!  I LOVE Guidecraft products and this kitchen is no exception.

Originally I had planned to assemble the kitchen when it arrived, but Daddy was too quick to open the box and get to work.  Of course the girls hung onto his every move, patiently waiting for our kitchen to be assembled.  After about 90 minutes our Guidecraft Hideaway Kitchen become a place for dramatic play and a scene for gourmet food preparation.

I especially love how aesthetically pleasing the kitchen looks in our home!  


This beautiful kitchen has some fantastic features that I had to try for myself:

This kitchen is super easy to fold up, taking less than 20 seconds. 
       

(Guidcraft picture below)
   

I also wanted to see how compact the kitchen really was, so I stored it under our couch in the living room.  I was really impressed with this feature!  The kitchen folds down to 6" and can easily fit under tight spaces.  I love the option of putting it away when it is not in use.  

 It really is as easy as it looks!

Now for the FUN part!  Our girls absolutely LOVE this kitchen!

The dials have a clicking sounds that fascinates the girls.

 The clock has movable hands and has been a fun learning feature for my 4 year old.

The hot and cold faucet is a favorite for both girls!  These realistic appliances help create a fun filled dramatic play time.

I thought that the height and size of the kitchen was perfect because it met the needs of both girls.  The overall measurement of the HIdeaway Country Kitchen is 30" wide, 15.25" deep and 38" tall.

This kitchen is absolutely wonderful and would be a great Christmas gift!  It retails for $200 and is worth every penny!  The convenience, aesthetics, durability and quality of this product, make it a winner in my book and the girls:)

 You can visit the Guidecraft website to see their full line of kitchens, classroom furniture, toys and more!  You can also see what my other TOS crew members thought of this product by clicking {HERE}


Disclaimer:  I received this product free of charge in exchange for my honest review and opinion.  The opinions expressed in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the company or the free product provided.  

2 comments:

Mrs. McKown said...

That kitchen looks amazing! My princess would love that, especially the clock! I love how it folds away if you need to make additional room!
❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Pleasantly Peavey said...

Cute blog - nicely done review - looks like great fun! Stopping by while reading Crew blogs. Blessings! Roberta from Pondering on the Prairie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover