Sunday, September 18, 2011

Facebook Followers

The Lesson Plan Diva is having a Facebook Linky Party by grade level!  You need to join in or at least check out some amazing blogs through their facebook page.

I just started The Moffatt Girls facebook page a couple of weeks ago.   You can access it on the righthand side of my blog or by clicking the picture below.


Facebook is such a great way to connect and I have been missing out for a long time!  To be totally honest, I didn't even like Facebook until recently! (I can hear all the gasps now)  

BUT if you still have Facebook phobias, you can always just follow by Google Friend Connect:)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I just found your blog via this linky party! I am your newest follower!
Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover