Friday, August 12, 2011

Writing Kits!

We have been enjoying our writing kits and I wanted to show you them in action in our home.
Today is the last day they are on sale at The Moffatt Girls Shop! 

Here is the PreK-K in action...
Click {HERE) to purchase the PreK My Book of Colors Writing Kit

Audrey chose five pictures to color red from the picture sheets.

She cut them out, which is great for those fine motor skills such as writing.

 She glued three pictures in the center and wrote about two of the pictures.

Here is the K-First Grade Writing Kit in action.  This one is a little more advanced, so we are taking this at a slower pace.  This has required a lot of modeling, but she really did a great job and was SUPER proud of her picture and her writing:)
I wrote down the words she came up with and she copied them in the circle map.

 What is pink?  A princess of course!

 Let me translate:
A princess likes pink dresses and flowers.

The BUNDLE (both kits) are15% off!

To see our shops, click the buttons below!





4 comments:

Doty Family said...

I bought this last night on Teachers Notebook! Super cute, can't wait for all my kiddo's to make them! thanks!

Annie Moffatt said...

Awesome! Thank you for your purchase:) We really enjoyed it here at our home:)

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

Just wanted to say how indispensable your site has been to me this summer, Annie. I've been using it a great deal to help with my summer tutoring program!

Annie Moffatt said...

Thank you Nicolette! You have been such an encouragement from the beginning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover