Sunday, August 7, 2011

God Made, Man Made Printable

I created this printable to help distinguish what God has created and what man has created.  Both girls, 4 years old and 22 months, enjoyed playing with this printable.  I have provided a list of activities in the download, which can be adapted to different ages.

If you download this freebie, I just ask that you follow my blog and add me to your favorites on shops on Teachers Notebook:) Thanks!
Click {HERE} to download.
Here is the printable in action...
Sorting on the mats...

Writing whole sentences using the pictures...


I love this one!  Let me translate:)
God made the world because He loves me and I love Him.

 Tracing the laminated printables with a dry erase marker.
*NOTE:  You will want to erase this soon after writing so it comes off easily.  You can also use  vis-a-via markers, which cleans off with water.

Linked up at:
Link and Learn Preschool Corner

5 comments:

Lori said...

another great idea!!

Annie Moffatt said...

Thanks Lori!:)

Kristen said...

Annie, thanks for always leaving the sweetest comments!! I think the work you have created for your girls is INCREDIBLE. I wish I had little ones to use your lessons with. I'm always showing my sister your work, she works with younger students. Well, I just wanted to say thanks because your words and work are the best! :)
Kristen

Miss J said...

Such a cute and great idea!! Thanks for sharing!!

Miss J

Lindsey said...

I cannot find these on the teacher site. Ideas? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover