Friday, July 29, 2011

The Moffatt Girls as the Featured Shop!


This week the Moffatt Girls have been the Featured Shop on Teacher's Notebook!!  What a HUGE blessing this site has been to us!  As an educator, I love creating educational products that are FUN and interactive.  As a stay at home mom, I take my daughters' education seriously and the resources I post on my blog and in my shop have been used in our home.

Why buy from Teacher's Notebook? 
When you buy from Teacher's Notebook, 100% of the proceeds go to the author/creator of the products!  When you buy from Teacher's Notebook you benefit too!  With each purchase you make, you earn loyalty reward points to redeem for gift certificates.

Through Sunday, The Moffatt Girls Shop will be holding a sale on all of our products!  Hop on over and get your freebies too!  If you like our shop, please add us to your favorite shops:)

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all of you who have purchased products from our shop and will continue to in the future.

If you would like to check out my shops, click the buttons below...



                                                               

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I just bought your number cards! So much better than what my team has been using. My class will love it!

Annie Moffatt said...

Thank you for that sweet comment Jessica!!

Jackie said...

I like this site so much more that TPT because it is actually responsive. TPT's site has a lot of problems, but I have never had a problem with Teacher's Notebook. Can't wait for R2R unit 8.

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

I completely agree! I love Teacher's Notebook!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. McKown said...

Congrats on being featured!!!

❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover