Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Awesome Amazon Deal!!

Shame on me...shame on me!  I'll shamefully admit, I was desperate and bought 50 lamination pouches at Target for $15 plus tax.  OUCH!  Since I went through those in about a week,  I came right home and purchased some on amazon.  What an incredible buy!  I got free shipping and paid no sales tax!  AWESOME!! Here is the breakdown: 
3 boxes of lamination pouches = $9.79 each (100 in each box!)
                                   shipping = FREE
                                   Sales Tax =NONE
                                         Total $ 29.21 for 300 pouches!  
                                         That is less than 3 cents each!!  
Right now they are 77% off the retail!!  Wow!


Mrs. Daniels First Grade said...

Just to let you know too that Sam's Club has 200 3 mil for 18.96.

Karen LeBlanc said...

I needed some more laminating pouches and I love a good deal even better. Thanks :)

Annie Moffatt said...

Tammy..that is a good deal! It works out about the same with the amazon deal. Unfortunately I don't shop at Sams:(

Deedee Wills said...

Woo Hoo! I am addicted to my laminator... Can never have enough lamination pouches or shoes!!!!

Amber P. said...

Thanks for the heads up. It was just what I needed to finally invest in the laminator and get some pages.

Keri Tate said...

Just found your blog - from 1+1+1=1. Thanks for the lamination heads up - just placed my order. I run a small home based preschool, and we use a lot of lamination. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful ideas. My Wee Ones will love the reading games. Have a wonderful day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover