Monday, May 9, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday with Printables

                                           Muffintinmom.com

I decided to add a little learning with our lunch routine.  I made the girls lunch out of some cookie cutter shapes that we had on hand.  I also used our shape magnet printables that you can find here.

cucumbers- circles
turkey sandwiches-triangles
almonds-ovals
carrots-rectangles
apples- hearts
mac & cheese pasta shells- shells?





 We matched our shapes to our lunch.  So much FUN! 



5 comments:

Lessons from the Boys said...

What a cute idea! I have always wanted to try the muffin tin lunch, but I have a picky eater, so I am not sure how it would go over. But I lovethe shape theme!

SnoopyGirl said...

Looks like lunch "shaped" up nicely! Wink!

Annie Moffatt said...

That made me smile! Very cute comment;)

Mrs. Mc said...

You are so clever!! I haven't had the time to visit many blogs lately, it looks like you have had a makeover! LOVE it!! Now I need to catch up on some posts!!
~ Mrs. Mc
Little Literacy Learners

Zelda said...

Shape theme is a fantastic idea and has got me thinking what other themes we could do (color, size etc.)
Thanks
Zelda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover