Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Blog Makeover!

Yes!  This is still the Moffatt Girls' blog!  We just had a major makeover:)  I am so happy with my new blog makeover by Pamela at The Posh Box.  She was so patient with me as we worked on redesigning my blog!  I think she did an incredible job!  Thanks Pamela!

What does a blog makeover mean for the Moffatt Girls?  There are a lot of changes in store and I am so excited to share them  you!

ABC's-tools, printables and innovative ways to teach toddlers and preschoolers the ABC's.

Toddler Tasks- Ideas to keep the toddler engaged and busy with fun learning activities.  This section will especially be helpful for those of you who are trying to teach an older child, but still need to keep the little one busy.

Preschool- Printables, resources and all ideas related to the preschooler.

Ready2Read- A new reading program coming soon!

Printables-  A complete list of printables made here at the Moffatt Girls Blog.  This will be helpful in accessing the printables that you need quickly!

Please be patient as I continue to work my blog.  I hope to get all links up and running soon!

Thank you to all who follow/subscribe to the Moffatt Girls.  You continue to encourage us!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE it! Can't wait to see the new reading program too...

Elle Belles Bows said...

Love it too!!

Kerri

Carisa said...

Annie, it's awesome, I love it!

Stephanie said...

so cute!

Denise said...

I have been following your blog. And, I love your new makeover! It's so colorful and sunny. It brightened my day just looking at it!

Jen M said...

New follower from the Friday Blog Hop! :)
Jen @ My Secret Home

Farm Fresh Decor said...

Such a cute blog!!

New follower from the hop!
Trish
www.farmfreshdecor.blogspot.com

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

Wow! What a makeover...looks stunning!

Annie Moffatt said...

Thank you ALL for your sweet comments!

Alison@Oopsey Daisy said...

What an ADORABLE blog you have!! I love the clean layout... it's absolutely perfect! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today! Enjoy your weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover