Friday, April 29, 2011

What your 6th Grader Needs to Know

Photobucket

                                      Jolanthe is hosting a Curriculum Clean-out!  
This is NOT a book sale - rather a fun way to bless another family with some unused books.  Enter to win below...
I LOVE this series of books, but I have 2 copies.  This is a brand new book that covers all the subject contents that your child needs to know for 6th grade. 
To enter to win this book, just leave leave one comment with your e-mail.  
If you subscribe/Follow the Moffatt Girls, give yourself an extra entry by leaving a 2nd comment letting me know.  Winner will be announced on May 1st.  U.S. shipping only.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

I LOVE these books, remmeber reading them a few years ago!
Thanks for the entry :)
I have a US shipping address also
debbiemcmullen@live.ca

Jolanthe said...

count me in!! I have the 4th and 5th grades....and will need this one soon enough!

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 4 said...

I would love to win this book!
tolsmamm at juno dot com

LivingforGod said...

Please enter me in this giveaway. Thanks! serving_theKingofkings@yahoo.com

LivingforGod said...

I follow your blog via GFC. My avatar is the yellow tulip. serving_theKingofkings@yahoo.com

jdjmcc said...

My son is going into 6th grade- perfect timing :)
jdjmcc@aol.com

jdjmcc said...

I follow on GFC!
jdjmcc@aol.com

Crisc said...

Would love it!

chrissee21@yahoo.com

Stacy said...

I would love to win this!
gingeroo616 at aol dot com

Kim said...

I would LOVE to get this! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover