Audrey has been trying to count to 100 for awhile now. She counts, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29...what's next? So I decided to make some honey bee counting printables.
* You have to help the right honey bee find his hive. Each honey bee has a number on his wing that matches up to the hive.
1. Print the printables and laminate.
2. Cut out all the pieces or just the ones you want to want to work. For example, you may want to start with just 0-20 and then work your way up to larger numbers.
3. We first sorted the piles under the honey hives and then put them numerical order. This process made it much more manageable.
4. We also read the numbers in just the hives and learned to count by 10s.
For other fun resources, check out our shops below...