Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Early Reading Word Slides

I was extremely excited to find these word slides.  These are proving to be a wonderful addition to our early reading journeys.  They have already helped correct some mistakes with short and long vowel sounds.

One recommendation that I have is to somehow identify the matching slide and word slip.  I used different colored stars for this purpose.  That way, it was easy for Audrey to find the slide that matched the word slip.

It is such a joy to watch her learn to read!  It has to be one of the best things about early childhood!!  Although Audrey is not even four, I certainly don't push her to read.  However, since she has shown a lot of interest and tries to read on her own, I want to help foster her love for reading.




For other fun resources, check out my shops below...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover