Monday, January 24, 2011

Teething Treats

Toddlers go through so much pain when it comes to teething.  I'm sure glad I don't remember my teething experiences:)  In addition to healthy popsicles, frozen blueberries help to alleviate Sophia's 16 month old molar mouth.  Easy, healthy, delicious and a temporary pain reliever.  Both, Sophia and Audrey, gobble up frozen blueberries by the bowlful!  We have really enjoyed the book, I Can Eat a Rainbow by Annabel Karmel, which was given to us by a good friend.  Both of my girls really love to look at the creative pictures of vegetables and fruits turned into animals.  Sometimes we try to see if we ate all of the colors of the rainbow...today we covered blue with all of those delicious blueberries:)

1 comment:

Itsy Bitsy Learners said...

My daughter is enjoying frozen grapes waiting for her last pair of molars ... just have to make sure they are sliced in half first. They are nice and cold on the outside and sweet and soft on the inside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover